RASPBERRY PEACH DELIGHT
- 1 Prepared Angel Food Cake (8 inches), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pkg Sugar- Free Raspberry Gelatin
- 1 c Water, boiling
- 1 c Water, cold
- 1 can (15 oz) Sliced Peaches, well drained and halved
- 3 c Milk, cold, fat-free
- 1 pkg (1.5 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix, sugar-free
- 8 oz Whipped Topping, reduced-fat
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 180mins
Arrange the angel food cake cubes in a 13 x 9 dish.
Ina small bow, dissolve the raspberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water.
Pour over cake.
Arrange the sliced peaches over the gelatin.
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
Spoon over the peaches.
Top with whipped topping.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.
You'll also love
- Fire and Ice Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma DeWald's Date Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Berry and Orange Fruit Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Filled Brownie Bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CRUSTY PEACH COBBLER ( Richie... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Peach Smoothies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Jello 0/5 (0 Votes)