Chunky artichoke penne
Simple & fast!
I divided the tomatoes & dip starter by half & froze it for dinner on another day. Then I will just have to thaw & boil up some pasta.
Obviously, I just prepared half of the pasta for the second meal.
- Penne pasta
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 jar chunky artichoke dip starter
Boil up a box of penne pasta. Heat up a can of diced tomatoes and a jar of the chunky artichoke dip starter in a sauce pan. Drain pasta, combine and serve - we sprinkled some mozzarella cheese on ours too! A spicy, simple pasta dish!
You'll also love
- Beer-Marinated Pork Tenderloin... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Sauteed Pork Medallions with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Vegan Baked Ziti #2....with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Vegan Baked Ziti 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spring Artichoke & Asparagus Pasta... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Penne with Garlicky Greens 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Penne Primavera with Avocado... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)