Halloween Candy Cookie Pizza
Leftover Halloween candy makes this sweet pizza super easy to make for an after Halloween treat!
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup Halloween-colored candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1/2 cup coarsely broken pretzels
- 20 (fun-size) bars candy, unwrapped, cut into fourths
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 70mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening. Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in pan. With floured fingers, press slices to form crust. Bake about 25 to 30 minutes, until browned. Let it cool completely before topping.
Use foil to lift crust from pan. Carefully remove foil from crust; place crust on serving platter or tray. In small microwavable bowl, place marshmallow creme. Microwave uncovered on High 15 seconds to soften slightly; stir until smooth. Spread marshmallow creme over crust. Sprinkle candy-coated chocolate candies, pretzels and cut-up candy bars evenly over top.
Drizzle melted chocolate over cookie pizza. Cut into wedges or squares.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Loaded Baked Potato... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Friendship Soup Mix Gift in a Jar 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Super-Scary Halloween Spicy Chili... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Monster Rice Cereal Treats from A... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Cake 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Candy Bar Pie 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Snickers™ Slab Pie 4.6/5 (12 Votes)