Double Chocolate Chip Frappe
Looking for a chocolate fix? This, ice cold blended Double Chocolate Chip Frappe is sure to satisfy!
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (1389 Votes)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 cups ice
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Blend all of the ingredients well.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Popeye's® Red Beans & Rice 3.7/5 (352 Votes)
- Saltine Toffee 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Lemon Burst Cake Mix Cookies 4.5/5 (138 Votes)
- Christmas Style Pretzel M&M Hugs 4.3/5 (149 Votes)
Review this recipe