Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Pie
A light, fluffy chocolate mousse spread over a graham cracker pie crust. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and enjoy!
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- Or 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made graham cracker pie crust
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
Adapted from jif.com
Beat heavy cream in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff and soft peaks form. Beat in vanilla. Reserve 3/4 cup for topping. Stir 3/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread in medium bowl until smooth. Stir into remaining whipped cream until combined. Spoon evenly into graham cracker crust.
Spread reserved whipped cream over center of pie to within 1-inch of edge. Place 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread into corner of small resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds or until soft. Cut a small corner off of bag. Drizzle over top. Chill 2 hours.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Pie with Chocolate... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Festive Tuna-Stuffed Tomatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Scotcheroos 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crumb Apple Pie 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Mousse 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake Mousse 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Truffle Pie with... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- All-Chocolate Boston Cream Pie 4.3/5 (27 Votes)