Herb-Roasted Chicken With Potatoes and Peas
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes (about 15), halved or quartered if large
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon each kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
1. Heat oven to 450° F with a rack in the highest position. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes with the oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Season the chicken with the caraway seeds, mustard, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
2. Nestle the chicken skin-side up in the potatoes and roast, tossing the potatoes once, until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
3. Add the peas to the chicken and potatoes and continue to roast until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes. Drizzle with the lemon juice.
4. Sprinkle with the dill and serve with the lemon wedges.