BBQ-Jelly Glazed Chicken
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken (3-1/2 lb.), quartered
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 95mins
MIX barbecue sauce and jelly until blended. Reserve 1/4 cup sauce mixture; pour remaining over chicken in shallow dish. Turn to evenly coat both sides of each piece. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
HEAT oven to 400°F. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken, skin sides up, on rack in foil-lined pan.
BAKE 40 to 50 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Brush with reserved sauce before cutting into pieces to serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
SUBSTITUTE Prepare using strawberry jelly
SUBSTITUTE Prepare using KRAFT THICK 'N SPICY Original Barbecue Sauce.
You'll also love
- Yellow Curry Chicken 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Sangre Blood Orange Margarita 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken Breasts (Ina Garten) 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Beer-Can Chicken with White BBQ... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Homemade Apple Jelly 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Pepper Jelly How to Set 0/5 (0 Votes)