Crock Pot Parmesan Honey Pork Roast, Parmesan Honey Turkey OR Parmesan Honey Beef Roast!!
Oh my gosh!! This is a versatile meat dish you will come back and use over and over again. It's a real crowd pleaser.
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast, turkey breast or beef roast (4 pounds)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 345mins
Adapted from sphotos-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net
Cut the pork roast, turkey breast, or beef roast in half. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt; pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Remove meat to a serving platter; cover with foil and keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice roast; serve with gravy. Yield: 10 servings.
You'll also love
- Banana Pudding Cheesecake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Lemon Curd 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Beef Vegetable Soup with Noodles 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Hoosier Pork-Tenderloin Sandwich 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Macaroni and Beef with Cheese 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Roast Turkey 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Pineapple Turkey Burgers 4.5/5 (33 Votes)