GARLIC PARMESAN PULL-APART BREAD
- 1 can of refrigerated Grands biscuits
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (optional)
Adapted from amandathevirtuouswife.com
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
* Throw the cold 1/2 stick of butter in a bundt pan and let it melt in the preheating oven.
* While the butter melts, cut the Grands biscuits into quarters.
* In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, garlic, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan cheese together.
* Once the butter is melted, add the biscuit mixture, sprinkling with any cheese and garlic that gets left behind in the bowl.
* Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 22 minutes until golden brown.
* Turn out on a dish and enjoy!