Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes
These cupcakes feature a winning flavor combination of red velvet and cheesecake. You Valentine will love these!
- 1 box Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 (6-ounce) container Chobani 0% Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Chobani 0% Vanilla (2-ounces) Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
Prepare muffin/cupcake tins with foil liners (24); set aside.
In a large mixing bowl: beat all the Cake Ingredients on medium speed until all well combined; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl: beat all the Cheesecake Ingredients on med/low until all well combined.
Add Red Velvet Cake Mix to the all the cupcake liners, approximately 1/2 full. Add an ice cream scoop size of the cheesecake mixture on top of the cake mix. Swirl with a fork to combine slightly and get a swirled design.
Bake for 25 minutes until the cheesecake is set.
Cook and cool until they come to room temperature and then refrigerate in a covered container for minimum of 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Hash Brown Bake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Yellow Lemon Rice 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cobbler 4.1/5 (76 Votes)
- Strawberry Moscato Cupcakes 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Lidia's Almond-Apricot Butter... 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
- Candy Cane Cheese Danish 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Healthy Paleo Fudge 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Cobbler Cakes 4.7/5 (15 Votes)