Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cobbler
Do not stir this recipe for Cracker Barrel Chocolate Cobbler, that is what makes the topping of this Chocolate Cobbler dessert so wonderful. Make sure to have vanilla ice cream on hand to serve on top of this warm cobbler. This cobbler is filled with the rich chocolatey flavors that every chocoholic loves and craves, so this recipe is perfect to make for that special someone in your life to end a romantic dinner in.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups, plus 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Melt butter in 11x8-inch pan or dish in a preheated 350°F oven.
Combine flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, pecans, 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa, milk, and vanilla in a small bowl. Spoon over melted butter. Do not stir.
Mix 1 cup sugar and the 1 1/2 cups cocoa together, then sprinkle back and forth over the batter. Do not stir.
Pour boiling water over top. Do not stir.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, cool for about 10 to 15 minutes. Best if served warm. Top with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Moscato Cupcakes 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Guinness Chocolate Cake with... 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Lidia's Almond-Apricot Butter... 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- White Chocolate Blueberry... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Apple Cobbler 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Tart Cherry Cobbler 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Lemon... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate-Nut Rugelach 4.6/5 (9 Votes)