Strawberry Moscato Cupcakes
Don't just sip your Moscato this spring! Give guests a pleasant surprise with these wine-infused treats that are sure to sweeten up any occasion.
- 1 1/3 cup Skinnygirl™ Moscato Wine
- 1 box of your favorite strawberry cake mix
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla icing
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from skinnygirlcocktails.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together all ingredients according to the box directions, substituting the water for SkinnygirlTM Moscato and the oil for Greek yogurt.
Spoon batter into 24 cupcake liners and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Allow the cupcakes to cool and pipe with vanilla icing. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Guinness Chocolate Cake with... 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Skillet Chili Mac with corn and... 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Tortilla and Sausage Breakfast... 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Baileys White Russian 4/5 (68 Votes)
- South Carolina Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Pineapple Coconut Dessert Recipe 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Lisa's Blueberry Muffin Scones 4.6/5 (22 Votes)