Garlic chicken pizza
- 1 pizza crust (handmade, refrigerator canned, or safeway bagged)
- 1/2 jar cheesy garlic roasted parmesan sauce
- 1 jar marinated artichokes
- 1/2 C spinach (fresh steamed, thawed frozen, or rehydrated dried)
- pre-grilled chicken strips (Tyson or foster farms)
- bacon cooked crisply or Hormel precooked bacon
- parmesan shredded or grated cheese
- small can of sliced black olives
Adapted from bing.com
Roll out the pizza dough as thinly as possible on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan.
Spread about a half a jar of the garlic sauce thinly over the rolled crust.
Drain marinade off the artichokes and break into smaller hunks and scatter over the sauce and crust. Sprinkle the cooked spinach, crumbled or cut small bacon strips, olives, and chicken cut in chunks over the pizza. Top with parmesan cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes at 420 or until the bottom of the crust is lightly browned and crisp.
let cool a few minutes prior to cutting.