Sausage Potato Soup
- 5-6 medium sized potatoes, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
Adapted from cafejohnsonia.com
Bring chicken stock to a boil in a large pan.
Add potatoes and onions.
Cook until potatoes are tender.
Meanwhile, brown sausage in a separate pan.
Add the cooked sausage to the potatoes and stock.
Add the cream and butter.
Stir until butter is melted.
Add the vanilla and balsamic vinegar right before serving.
You'll also love
- Breakfast Poppers with Grits &... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cold Strawberry Soup 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Egg-White Frittata with Spinach,... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Ham with Leeks and Dilled Potatoes 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Salty Pork 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Jolean's Cheese Potato & Smoked... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Scallops Seared with Chorizo,... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)