Berries & Beet Reboot Smoothie
This recipe for Berries and Beet Reboot Smoothie is the perfect recipe to wake you up and get your brain going in the morning with the nutrient-dense and powerfully healthy ingredients of fresh raspberries, strawberries, goji berries, beets, carrots, and refreshing coconut water. This recipe is perfect for anyone who is busy in the morning and needs an on-the-go breakfast that works with their schedule.
- 1 cup (250 ml) of coconut water
- 1/2 cup (100 g) raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup cherries (100 g), fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup (110 g) strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1/2 of 1 small beet or beetroot
- 1/2 small carrot
- ice, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from rebootwithjoe.com
Remove seeds from the cherries.
Place all ingredients in a blender.
Blend on high for about 45 to 60 seconds until smooth then pour over ice.
Coconut water--water or ice
Raspberries--strawberries, blueberries, blackberries
Strawberries--raspberries, blueberries, blackberries
Cherries--raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries
Beets--carrot, golden beets
Carrot--sweet potato, winter squash
You'll also love
- Pineapple Juice 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Dad's Pan-Fried Green Beans 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Pear Tarte Tatin with Red-Wine... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Arby's Curly Fries 3.9/5 (89 Votes)
- Beef and Broccoli 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Watermelon Mojito Jell-O Shots 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- White Peach Sangria 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Mango, Pineapple, Banana, Orange... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)