White Peach Sangria
This recipe originally started out from Food Network's Bobby Flay. After the first pitcher disappeared, in no time flat, I began to adapt (and perfect) this refreshing summer drink that left my guests not only asking for more, but for the recipe. I increased the amount of triple sec and peach schnapps, since I would add in club soda-- to give a refreshing effervescent fizz to the drink. You can easily adapt this recipe to suit your personal preferences by using either a white wine (like a Sauvignon Blanc) or even a White Zinfandel works, too.
- 1 bottle white wine (Spanish table wine)
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps or brandy
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 3 ounces white peach puree or 6 ounces peach nectar can be used
- Fresh peaches, oranges pineapple and cherries
- Club Soda
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
Place all ingredients in a pitcher and stir to mix.
Refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 48 hours.
To serve you can add club soda to the entire pitcher, so give the sangria a "fizz". I prefer to pour about 1/3 club soda in a glass filled with plenty of ice, and then pour the sangria. Serve with a slice of fresh orange, for color.
Very refreshing. I recommend keeping extra wine on hand, as my guests wanted more...and more. Chilling this for at least 8 hours is good, but making it at the last minute works fine... color and fruity flavor won't be as rich, if the drink isn't chilled quite long enough.
You'll also love
- Mom's Pepper Steak 4.1/5 (81 Votes)
- Ducky Bath Baby Shower Punch 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- Cornstarch Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Carrot Applesauce Bread 4.1/5 (56 Votes)
- Award Winning Peaches and Cream Pie 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Amaretto Peach Cheesecake 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Baileys White Russian 4/5 (65 Votes)
- Tabla's Tart and Fruity Sangria 4.6/5 (8 Votes)