Roasted Garlic Chicken Penne
- 2 2/3 cups uncooked penne pasta (8oz)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and the garlic over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Add broccoli, roasted peppers and basil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add pasta, cooking sauce and red wine vinegar. Cook and toss about 1 minute or until completely heated through.
You'll also love
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake by Ree... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Martha Stewart's French Onion Soup 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken-Mushroom Quesadillas 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Homemade Mini Corn Dogs 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Baked Pasta with Spinach, Lemon,... 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sweet Garlic Chicken 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Vegetarian Penne alla Puttanesca 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Tortellini Soup 4.8/5 (13 Votes)