Roasted Garlic Chicken Penne
- 2 2/3 cups uncooked penne pasta (8oz)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 1/4 lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and the garlic over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Add broccoli, roasted peppers and basil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add pasta, cooking sauce and red wine vinegar. Cook and toss about 1 minute or until completely heated through.
You'll also love
- Citrus Gin Spritzer 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Turkey Cheddar Hawaiian Rolls 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts stuffed with... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Big Mama’s Broccoli Rice... 4.2/5 (58 Votes)
- Pasticcini di pasta di mandorle... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Garlic Knot Bread Bowl 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Greek Style Vegan Orzo with... 4.6/5 (24 Votes)