Italian Sausage and Orzo Skillet
Ready in less than 30 minutes! This delicious Italian skillet dinner features orzo, pork sausage, vegetables and tomatoes. Enjoy!
- 1 cup uncooked orzo or rosamarina pasta, about 6 1/2 ounce
- 1 (11-ounce) bag frozen healthy colors market blend vegetables
- 1 pound Italian pork sausage links, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (14-1/2 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, about 3 ounces
- Fresh parsley, chopped, if desired
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook vegetables as directed on package.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink. Drain; return to skillet.
Stir tomatoes, cooked pasta and vegetables into skillet with sausage; heat until hot. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
You'll also love
- Lemon & Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes... 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Blueberry and Candied Ginger Ice... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Homemade Three Cheese Ravioli 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Balls 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Turkey Cheddar Hawaiian Rolls 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo for Two 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Apple Kielbasa Appetizer 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)