- 3 1/2 lbs. red-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/4 c. juices from jar of sweet pickles
- 3/4 c. mayonaisse
- 1/3 c. buttermilk
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 c. chopped red onion
- 1/2 c. chopped celery
- 1/2 c. chopped sweet pickles
Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain; transfer to large bowl. Drizzle pickle juice over potatoes and toss gently. Cool to room temperature.
Whisk mayonaisse, buttermilk, mustard, sugar and pepper in medium bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt. Chill. Bring to room temperature before serving.