Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas
Simple and easy to make! Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas are a great, easy snack to make at any time! Make a big batch to enjoy for the week!
- 2 cups chickpeas rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspon cinnamon
Adapted from mywholefoodlife.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix everything well in a bowl.
Pour the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Roast in the oven for about 45 minutes, shaking every 10 minutes to keep them from burning.
You'll also love
- Apple Strudel 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- People-Pleasing Cinnamon Rolls 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Mediterranean Vegetable Salad 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Feta-Scallion Couscous Cakes With... 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Baked Chicken Wings 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Balsamic Eggplant with Lentils and... 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Rajas con Queso Mini Tamales 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Roasted Snap Peas with Shallots 4.8/5 (14 Votes)