Lemon Dill Rice
An excellent side for chicken and fish dishes
- 1 cup long-grain Jasmine rice
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- - Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, or 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into 4 pieces
- - Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients to the inner pot and stir to combine. Place inner pot in the rice cooker and close the lid. Press the White Rice button and cook until rice cooker switches to "Keep-Warm" mode. Allow rice to stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Adjust seasoning as desired. Pour into a serving bowl and serve immediately.
Makes a delicious accompaniment for fish and chicken dishes.