Holiday Chicken Casserole
This time-saving dish is truly a one-dish wonder! A savory stuffing topping over a light, creamy chicken vegetable base is a crowd pleaser — perfect for festive pot- lucks or at-home family dinners.
- 2 cups stuffing mix, divided
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained (liquid reserved)
Preparation time 9mins
Cooking time 29mins
Preheat oven to 500°F. Sprinkle 1/2 cup dry stuffing mix evenly on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
In medium bowl, stir chicken broth into remaining stuffing mix and set aside.
Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Place chicken over stuffing mix in baking dish.
In medium bowl, stir together soup, sour cream and vegetables. Spread over chicken. Top chicken mixture with reserved stuffing.
Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20 mins.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Tarts 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Chops Recipe 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Port Sliders with Goat Cheese and... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Leftover Halloween Candy Cookies 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Coconut Loaf Cake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Italian Friendship Casserole 4.1/5 (23 Votes)