Easy sweet crab ceviche for a couple or a crowd.
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 serrano peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 40mins
1.Place the shredded imitation crab into a glass or porcelain bowl. Plastic or metal are not recommended. Stir olive oil into the crabmeat until well coated, then stir in the cilantro, onion, tomato and serrano peppers. Squeeze the lime juice over everything, and mix well. Season with plenty of salt and pepper. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.