Italian Breaded Pork Chops
These pork chops are deliciously breaded and go perfectly with some green veggies no the side.
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 4 pork chops
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. In a separate small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until lightly browned. Remove garlic, reserving for other uses.
Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly. Place coated pork chops in the skillet, and brown abut 5 minutes on each side.
Place the skillet and pork chops in the preheated oven, and cook 25 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 145°F.
You'll also love
- Smashed Potato Cakes 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloin 4.1/5 (102 Votes)
- Olive Garden's House Salad 4.3/5 (87 Votes)
- Pineapple Scones 4/5 (115 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast... 4.3/5 (86 Votes)
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Potato... 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Puffs 4.5/5 (70 Votes)