- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temp.
- 1/2 cup sugar + 1/2 cup golden yelllow sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, room temp.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. each baking powder, baking soda, salt
- 1/2 tsp. each cinnamon, ginger
- 1 cup finely grated carrot
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 8 mini-loaf tins. Cream butter and sugars until evenly combined. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla. In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices. Stir into pumpkin mixture, then stir in grated carrots. Spoon into tins and bake for about 30 mins, until tester inserted into centre of loaf tests clean. Cool in tin 15 mins. before removing to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Smoky beef stew with blue cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear Fritters 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven-Baked Herb-Crusted Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy zucchini parmesean 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Carrot Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrots Marinated 0/5 (0 Votes)