Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken
What's for Dinner? Delicious and Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken - quick to make and bake!
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from momswhothink.com
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
3. Moisten chicken breasts with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (505 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken 4.5/5 (403 Votes)