Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken
What's for Dinner? Delicious and Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken - quick to make and bake!
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from momswhothink.com
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
3. Moisten chicken breasts with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.