- - 2 cup all-purpose flour
- - 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- - 1 tbsp baking powder
- - 1/4 tsp baking soda
- - 1/4 tsp table salt
- - 1/4 cup sugar
- - 1/4 cup egg substitute (or 2 eggs)
- - 1 cup fat free buttermilk
- - 1/4 cup Brummel & Brown
- TO MAKE FAT FREE BUTTERMILK: Mix 1 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice + fat-free milk to make 1 cup & let stand for 10 minutes = 1 cup fat-free buttermilk
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a baking sheet with non-fat cooking spray. I used the Pam Butter Flavor kind.
In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar; mix well and set aside. In another bowl, whisk together egg, buttermilk and melted butter. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined; fold in cranberries.
Drop 12 equal two-inch mounds of batter on prepared baking sheet about 1-inch apart. Bake until tops just start to turn golden, about 12 to 15 minutes.