Sugar Free Dream Slice Salad
Orange fruit salad is an everyday go-to dessert with NO guilt! Try strawberry jello with strawberries and other flavors with seasonal fruit.
- 1 package sugar free orange jello, 3 ounces
- 1 (3-ounce) package sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (10-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) tub fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water.
Add 1/2 cup cold water; let /set in fridge for 20 minutes. With mixer or whisk, add dry vanilla pudding mix and beat until smooth.
Fold in oranges and whipped topping (by hand). Refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Bee Sting Cake (Bienenstich) 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Watergate Salad 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Ramen Taco Salad 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberries and Cream... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Mom's Best Marshmallow & Coconut... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Chocolate-Orange Marble Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Fresh Orange Cake with Orange... 4.4/5 (43 Votes)