Raspberry Icebox Dessert
- 2 packages 3oz each raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 1 package 8oz cream cheese softened
In a bowl, combine the gelatin and water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Fold in the raspberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until syrupy.
In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter. Press into greased 13X9 dish. In a mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add pudding. Spread over crust. Spoon gelatin mixture over the top. Chill until set.