Garlic Pizza Dough for the Bread Machine
- 6 ounces warm water (3/4 cup)
- 3 teaspoons dry skim milk powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or use vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (can use more garlic)
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
1 Place all ingredients into the pan in order, or according to your manfacturer's directions (making certain to sprinkle the dry milk powder over the warm water).
2 Press the dough cycle and start.
3 Check the dough after about 4-5 minutes of kneading to see is more water or flour is needed to create a soft semi-sticky dough.
4 When the machine signals the end of the cycle, remove the dough and knead gently into a tight ball on a lightly floured surface.
5 Cover and let rest for 20 minutes (or at this point you can refrigerate for up to 24 hours or freeze).
6 Stretch into desired size for your pizza pan.
7 *Note* for a thicker crust, let the dough rise on the pan covered with a clean tea towel for about 20 minutes before topping with sauce and ingredients.
You'll also love
- Pizza Dough for KitchenAid Mixer 3.8/5 (127 Votes)
- Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheese and Apple Blintzes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Spicy Black Bean-Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup with Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No Rise Pizza Dough 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pizza Dough - whole wheat 1/5 (1 Votes)