Pineapple Chicken Lo Mein
- 1 can (20 oz) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 lb b/s chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 4 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
Drain pineapple, reserving juice (1/3 cup); set aside.
in a large skillet, cook the chicken, garlic and giner in 2 tbsp oil for approx 6 minutes. Add the carrots, green pepper and pineapple. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender and chicken juices run clear. Stir in spaghetti and onions.
In small bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, reserved pineapple juice and remaining oil until smooth. Stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.