Vanilla Blueberry Almond Smoothie Cups
A great way to simplify your morning rush hour or enjoy as a snack any time of the day.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups hemp, brown rice, almond or other milk beverage of choice
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup raw almonds
- 2 teaspoon natural vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon blackstrap molasses, pure maple syrup or honey
- 10 or so mint leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from inspirededibles.ca
Place all ingredients in a blender and press go.
Place muffin tray in the freezer for approximately 4 hours. Unmould smoothie cups, removing the silicone liners, and storing the cups in a freezer bag or other airtight container and returning them to the freezer.
When you're ready to make a smoothie, simply pop two frozen cups in the blender and add about 3/4 cup of milk, coconut water or other liquid of choice. Blend until desired consistency is achieved.
Depending on the power of your blender, you may find it easier to chop the cups up a bit before blending.
You'll also love
- Sausage Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Perfect Apple-Glazed Barbecue Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Juice Ices or Popsicles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Dream Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kale Waldorf Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)