Chocolate Raspberry Fondue - The Melting Pot
- 12 Oz. dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 C heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp raspberry liqueur
Adapted from tasteof home.com
Combine the chocolate and cream in the top of a double boiler set over simmering water.
Heat until the chocolate is melted, stirring constantly; or combine the chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 to 45 seconds.
Be careful not to let the chocolate burn.
Pour into a warm fondue pot.
Drizzle with the liqueur.
Keep fondue warm over low heat.
Recommended dipping accompaniments: Rice crispie treats, pound cake, brownie bites, strawberries, raspberries, bananas, cheesecake, marshmallows.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)