Grilled Bacon, Avocado and Cheese Sandwich
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons pressed avocado
- 2 tablespoons crushed tortilla chips
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Cook bacon until crispy; set aside.
2. Butter one side of each side of bread and place two slices in a heated skillet, butter side down.
3. Spread each bread slice with avocado then layer cheese, bacon and tortilla chips. Top each with one slice of remaining bread, butter side up.
4. Grill over medium heat, flipping once, until golden brown or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- PORK FRIED RICE 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- RASPBERRY TRIFLE 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Coquito - Puerto Rican Coconut... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Copycat Cafe Rio Shredded Beef... 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Gooey and Cheesy Warm Bacon Dip 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Avocado Salad with Potato 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe