Orange Creamsicle Fudge
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips (1 bag)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 heavy cream
- 12 Tablespoons salted butter
- 3 teaspoons orange extract
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 5 drops yellow food coloring
Line a 9 inch square pan with "release" foil or line with regular foil and spray with cooking spray.
Place marshmallow creme and white chips in a large mixing bowl.
Combine sugar, cream and butter in saucepan.
Turn heat to medium and cook, stirring once or twice, until mixture reaches 235*.
Remove from heat immediately and pour hot cream mixutre into mixing bowl with chips and marshmallow creme.
Stir well with a wooden spoon--mixture might look slightly stretchy and unappetizing, but it will smooth out.
Remove 1 cup of mixture and set aside.
Stir orange extract and a few drops of each color of food colorfing into mixture which remains in bowl.
Stir until it reaches a lovely orange hue.
Adjust colors if needed.
Pour orange mixutre into prepared pans. Pour or spoon white mixture on top.
Drag a knife through both to make swirls.
Using a sheet of foil, press down slightly to smooth top.
Let cool to room temperature (about 40 minutes) then chill for one hour or until set.
Lift fudge from pan using foil handles and using a large knife, score into squares.
You'll also love
- Italian Sausage & Escarole Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steamed Asparagus with Cheese Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach, Arugula & Strawberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Jello Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cambodian Beef with Lime and Black... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Chiffon Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Roughy Fillets with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)