Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 2 green onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 rib celery, minced
- 1/4 medium carrot, grated
- 2 tsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk mixed with 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2 - 6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 35mins
Bring first 7 ingredients to boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Whisk milk/flour mixture into saucepan; stir in cheese and bacon.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 - 8 minutes, or until thick, stirring constantly.