Apple Pie Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (1-inch) pork loin chops (about 3 pounds total) (see Note)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (21-ounce) container apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup water
Preparation time 20mins
In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Dip pork chops in flour mixture, coating completely.
In a large deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chops and brown 4 to 5 minutes per side. Stir in pie filling and water. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in chops.
Serve with sauce spooned over the top.
To get nice, thick pork chops, ask your butcher or the meat cutter at the grocery store to cut them fresh for you.
You'll also love
- The Devilish Egg Wears Bacon 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup with a Hint of... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- White Bean and Ham Soup (Heidi's... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Bangladeshi Lamb Biryani 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pork Loin with Onions (Martha... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crab Apple Sauce 3.8/5 (19 Votes)