The Devilish Egg Wears Bacon
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 dozen eggs
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, chopped
- smoked paprika
- black papper and salt
1. Start with a dozen hard-boiled eggs. Peel each on and slice lenthwise from top to bottom.
2. Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Drain.
3. Arrange eggs yolk-side up. Top with mayo and a splash of mustard. Add bacon and onions, Sprinkle with paprika. Season to taste with pepper and salt. Chill until primed to serve.
You'll also love
- Black Bean Soup with a Hint of... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- White Bean and Ham Soup (Heidi's... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Bangladeshi Lamb Biryani 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Turkey Wrap with Cucumber Cream... 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork Loin with Onions (Martha... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Salad 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe