Cold Spinach Dip
By Fleur de lis
- 14 oz. chopped frozen spinach
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's Light)
- 1 pack of Knorr's dry vegetable recipe mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 14 oz can small artichoke hearts
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 Tbsp. of garlic powder
- (I double this recipe because we eat it so fast!)
Allow cream cheese to warm to room temp. or soften in microwave so it blends easily with other ingredients. Thaw, drain and squeeze dry spinach.
Chop green onions and artichoke hearts. Chop water chestnuts into slivers.
Combine spinach with all other ingredients and chill in refrigerator. Best to chill overnight.
Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips or your favorite crackers.