Corn Beef Casserole
- 8 oz egg noodles
- 3 T oleo
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup corned beef (broken into pieces)
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 T butter
1. Cook and drain noodles. Saute onion and pepper in oleo.
2. Butter casserole - layer 1/2 noodles, 1/2 onion/pepper/cheese - all corned beef on top then remaining noodles
3. Stir soup and milk together and pour over casserole. Combine crumbs and melted butter - spread over casserole
4. Bake in 350 oven for 40 min.