Creamy Jalapeno Popper Dip
Looking for a great dip? This baked Jalapeno Popper Dip is our family favorite! It's simple to make and perfect for dipping your favorite chips or veggies.
- 4 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, chopped, any brand thick cut bacon
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, about 8 ounces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Tortilla chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, jalapenos, vinegar, cooked bacon and reserved drippings. Transfer to a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve with chips.