Peach And Cucumber Salsa
- 2 cups diced peeled pitted peaches - (abt 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 cup diced unpeeled English hothouse cucumber
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon chopped canned chipotle chiles see * Note
* Note: Chipotle chiles canned in a spicy tomato sauce, sometimes called adobo, are available at Latin American markets, specialty foods stores, and some supermarkets.
Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Season salsa to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Stir to blend before serving.)
This recipe yields about 3 cups.
Per tablespoon: calories, 6; total fat, 0; saturated fat, 0; cholesterol, 0.
You'll also love
- Pasta With Spicy Shrimp And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange-Spice Buche De Noel With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry And Peach Parfait Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peaches In Brown Sugar With Rum... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato Salad With Cucumbers,... 0/5 (0 Votes)