- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 to 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Bring sugar, orange juice, lemon juice and orange peel to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently. Add cranberries; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until cranberries begin to split and soften. With slotted spoon, put cranberries in medium bowl.
Increase heat to medium-high; boil juices 6 to 8 minutes or until syrupy and reduced to 3/4 cup, stirring frequently. Pour over cranberries; cool completely. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Greek Lima Bean & Artichoke Stew 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Appetizer - Fluffy Apple Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- "To-Die-For" Blueberry Muffins 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)