- 1 Box White Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 Cups Cold Water
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 1 Box Raspberry flavored Jello
- 2 pkgs. frozen sweetened Raspberries, thawed
- 2 containers (6oz) each Yoplait Original Red Raspberry yogurt
- 1 (8oz) Cool Whip
Heat oven to 350* and bake angel food cake as directed on package.
Bake cake in a 10" tube angel food cake pan.
Immediately turn pan upside down on a wire rack after removing from the oven. Cool for 1 hour. Remove cake from pan and tear cake into 3/4" pieces.
Pour boiling water onto the jello in a large bowl. Stir until dissolved. Add raspberries, keep a few for garnish. Refrigerate jello about 15 minutes or until thickened but not set.
Add the yogurt to the jello then fold in all but 1 cup of cool whip.
Layer in a trifle bowl start with cake pieces, then jello mixture. Continue until all is used. Garnish with the reserved cool whip and reserved raspberries. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until firm. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert.
You'll also love
- Gluten Free Chicken Parm Casserole... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Bundt Cake w/ cake mix 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Tartine Lemon Meringue Cake 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Blueberry Tea Bread 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple Cranberry and Almond Slaw 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes 4.4/5 (27 Votes)