Lemon Pasta Salad With Tomatoes And Feta
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 12 ounces penne pasta
- 2 cups small cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onions
Whisk oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, and lemon peel in small bowl to blend. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
Cook penne in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Rinse pasta with cold water to cool quickly and drain again. Transfer pasta to large bowl. Add tomatoes, bell peppers, feta cheese, and green onions. Pour dressing over and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe yields 8 side-dish servings.
You'll also love
- Late-Summer Cherry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb And Shiitake Stew With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey-Brandy Oranges 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Heirloom Tomato Salad With Blue... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Lemon-Parsley Veal Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chopped Salad With Chicken,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheese Ravioli With Herbs In Meat... 0/5 (0 Votes)