Grilled BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Try this simple and easy Grilled BBQ Chicken Sandwich recipe, simple as 1-2-3.
- 4 small chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup McCormick® Grill Mates® Vintage Smokehouse with Honey BBQ Sauce
- 4 Kaiser or other crusty rolls
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 4 slices
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing occasionally with BBQ Sauce.
Serve chicken on rolls topped with lettuce and tomato.
Serve with additional BBQ Sauce, if desired.
You'll also love
- Tomato, Mozzarella & Pesto Panini 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Pasteles 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Chicken Bake with Cheese Pierogies... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Herb Rubbed Sirloin Tip Pork Roast 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip with... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Oven Fried Chicken Legs & Thighs 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Pizzas- Weight... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Campbell's Southern-Style... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)