Peachy Grilled Chicken
This is a great grill meal to enjoy on a wonderful summertime night with friends and family!
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Mix together marinade mix, oil, vinegar and preserves in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade.
Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade. Turn to coat well.
Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
Grill peach halves 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned, brushing with reserved marinade. Serve chicken with grilled peaches.