A thick, juicy and grilled cheeseburger is good any time! Cheeseburgers are a classic that everyone loves!
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked and broken in half
Cooking time 31mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
Mix beef, onions and pepper. Shape into 12 patties, each about 3/4 inch thick.
Cover and grill patties 3 to 4 inches from medium heat 10 to 11 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center and juice is clear.
Place burgers on bottom half of buns. Spoon dressing onto burgers; top each with 2 pieces of bacon. Top with top half of buns.