Who buys frozen garlic bread or cheese sticks - NO MORE!!
Share this with your friends...they'll thank you!!!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Breadsticks
- 1 (10 ounce) cans prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
Preheat oven to 425.
Unroll pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet or Lg. Bar Stone, and brush with butter.
Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into 12 long strips. Then cut those in half to make 24 strips.
Do not separate strips.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
Re cut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.
You'll also love
- Crispy Parmesan Baked Potatoes 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Lemon Brownies 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Scampi 4.6/5 (57 Votes)
Review this recipe