Potatoes on a Ranch
The Ranch dressing, bacon, and cheese is an excellent flavor combination that your Family and guest will love. You can control your finishing time a little bit by boiling the potatoes a little longer, but be careful so they don’t get to soft or overdone. Enjoy
- 10 medium potatoes (cut into 1/2” cubes)
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 bacon slices (cooked until crispy and crumbled)
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a large pot cover the potatoes in water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the potatoes are almost tender. Drain.
Grease a 13×9 inch casserole dish.
In a bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup, milk, ranch dressing, 1 cup of the cheese, and add the salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over potatoes in the casserole dish.
Sprinkle remaining cup of shredded cheddar cheese and the crumbled bacon over the top.
Place into the oven and bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.